Three Industry Segments to Accelerate Transformation into a Solution BusinessIndustry Segment Topics
For optimal integrated operations
Expanded support for international
standards and enhanced interoperability with other systems
Digitize your workflows with OpreX Informatics Manager. Electronic lab notebook with unprecedented usability.OpreX Informatics Manager
Read about actual cases where Yokogawa has helped leading companies in a variety of industries.
Discover the latest innovations in process control and applications.
Learn about a wide range of Yokogawa solutions that are being used to optimize plant operations.
- Integrating the facility's plant control and energy management systems -
Yokogawa to Release Collaborative Information Server Upgrade, a Product in the OpreX Control and Safety System Family
- More robust alarm management, improved access to maintenance information, and enhanced support of international standards -
- Supporting the development of next-generation power electronics for automobiles and other applications -
With Net Zero and sustainability taking centre stage, OGA 2023 is the catalyst for transformative change, boldly redefining the future of the oil, gas, energy, and petrochemicals engineering industry.
Witness the innovations as our team of experts and consultants bring you through an immerse journey of decarbonisation and sustainability using with various clean energy and digital transformation solutions to address your challenges ranging from:
- Energy transition and decarbonisation strategies
- Carbon emission and management
- Power stabilising and control
- Evolving technologies and digital transformation
- Smart manufacturing
- Asset Management
- LNG Supply Chain
- IT/OT integration, operational risks, disruptions and more.
Yokogawa Malaysia will be exhibiting at International Energy Week in Kuching, Malaysia from 13-15 June 2023, booth 054.
We will be showcasing our Decarbonization and Renewables solutions to support the industry in achieving Net Zero Transition with a strategic, structured and integrated approach that includes assessment, roadmaps, system integration, and L1-L5 level implementation. Speak with our Decarbonisation experts and our technology partners to find out how to start and optimize your sustainablity activities to accelerate your transformation goals.
Adapt And Thrive Through Autonomous Operations For The Next Normal Business Environment